Sunday, August 28, 2011

Communications

listen.

your WORLD makes ceaseless attempts to put place remove from me what has been given in such BEAUTY and GRACE. can anyone tell me why you ALL sound so incoheRENT? the aimless worthless unending SHIT WHICH YOU SPEW on a regular basis infuriates regurgitates swims in a sea of bile which he will cleanse from this earth. there are still those of YOUR WORLD whom try and suck my NEW LIFE back in.

here. listen. communications:

"...Michael, please!! You gotta come back baby, you just gotta. I know you ain't that fucked in the head. Please..."

"Surge. This is the final hour of your WORLD. Leave. Flee from me. Flee from the We for all will see his BEAUTY one day."

"Naw baby, naw! You ain't 'the Surge', you're Michael! Please, we all miss you baby...when you gonna come back 'n see us all? You don't answer most o' my phone calls, your parents send like a million fuggin' texts a day. We know you're out there you jus' gotta let us come get you!"

"Contact impossible. State of being mind destiny forever entwined with His will the Lord our God demands we pay for our sin. Understand this Melody you will be first foremost forever. Always. Remember. You dream in darkness. You live in sin. The We shall take you for the surge the pulse the power the FLAME. Do not look seek search."

"Aw baby what 'n the hell happened to ya'? What did those masked creeps do to you? You ain't the Surge, you Michael! Please...come home, hon. I'll do anything, baby, anything..."

"....."

"...Michael?"

"........LISTEN."

cease communications with me your WORLD has drawn its last breath from mine my eyes my ears my heart belongs to one The We The Us The Ours the thing which you all refuse to listen to to remove relax drain the fluid which seeps in and our of your brains of flesh and blood and nerve. my BRAIN is so much more for THe taking of HIS WILL it is energy and shock and SURGE. why will you not be like me? why will YOu noT LISteN?

i have matters to attend to.

3 comments:

  1. What matters do you have to attend to?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Break their world.
    Break their skull.
    Their will.
    Their souls.
    Their planet.
    BREAK THEM.

    ReplyDelete